Halverson Northwest has experienced real estate attorneys in commercial, industrial, agricultural and residential real estate. Our experience includes all aspects of property ownership, acquisition and sale, and real estate related litigation.
Our real estate attorneys work with property owners to acquire, sell, lease and develop real estate throughout Central and Eastern Washington. We also represent property owners in real state related litigation, and provide businesses and individuals owning or seeking to own real property, representation on environmental and regulatory compliance issues, water rights and land use planning and permitting.
- Business Formation & Planning
- Condemnation & Eminent Domain
- Environmental Regulation & Compliance
- Federal, State & Local Taxation
- Land Use, Zoning & Permitting
- Leasing (Commercial, Residential & Agricultural)
- Real Estate Development
- Real Estate Litigation
- Real Estate Transactions
- Title Insurance & Related Litigation
- Water Rights & Regulation