Carter L. Fjeld
405 E Lincoln Ave
Please be advised that sending an email to us does not establish an attorney-client relationship. We do not represent you until we communicate to you that we are willing to represent you.
Carter Fjeld has been practicing law since 1980. His professional experience is primarily in commercial, with an emphasis on corporate, agricultural, property and financial institutions.
Prior to the practice of law, Mr. Fjeld’s career included bank branch management and three years’ service in the Armor branch of the United States Army.
Major sales and acquisitions of businesses, and assisting clients with the resolution of complicated business related problems.
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- Frequent presenter at CLE classes
- Drafter of Material for CLE presentations
- Frequent speaker to non-legal community on law related matters
Professional and Community Involvement:
- Yakima Specialties, Inc. – Director, former President
- Yakima School Foundation – Director
- Rotary District Youth Exchange Committee (Past Chairman)
Areas of Practice
Arizona State University, B.A., 1971
Boston University, M.S., B.A., 1977
Gonzaga University, J.D., 1980
- cum laude
Admitted to Practice
Federal Trial Courts:
- U.S. Dist. Court Eastern District of WA
- U.S. Dist. Court Western District of WA