F. Joe Falk, Jr.
405 E Lincoln Ave
Please be advised that sending an email to us does not establish an attorney-client relationship. We do not represent you until we communicate to you that we are willing to represent you.
Joe Falk graduated from the University of Washington in 1964 and University of Washington Law School in 1967. He was a Captain in the U.S. Air Force from 1967 to 1973, during which time he was a member of the Judge Advocate General's Corps. He has been engaged in the private practice of law since 1973, when he first joined the firm Walters, Whitaker, & Finney, later known as Finney, Falk & Yarger. His practice focuses on estate planning and probate law, real estate law, and commercial law.
Joe holds a Martindale-Hubbell® attorney Peer Review Rating™ of AV Preminent®.
- Assisting clients in developing their estate plans and, in doing so, preparing trust wills and living trust agreements to address family and estate tax issues, property conservation and protection issues, and special estate planning needs;
- Settling the probate and trust estates of deceased persons, including providing guidance to personal representatives and trustees;
- Advising clients regarding a broad array of real estate issues and preparing related real estate documents, including forming condominiums and owners' associations and preparing easements, well and road maintenance agreements, and restrictive covenants;
- Assisting clients in forming and maintaining business entities (e.g. corporations and limited liability companies) and preparing related agreements; and
- Representing lenders and sellers in non-judicial real estate mortgage foreclosures and contract forfeitures.
Professional and Community Involvement:
- Member and Former President - Yakima Southwest Rotary
- Former Member and President - Yakima Rotary Trust Board of Trustees
- Former Member and President - Yakima School District Board of Directors (1991-1999)
- Former Member - American National Red Cross Board of Governors (1994-2000)
Areas of Practice
University of Washington, B.A., 1964
University of Washington, J.D., 1967
Admitted to Practice
Federal Trial Courts
- U.S. Dist. Court Eastern District of WA