Business & Commercial Litigation
Our commercial litigation attorneys are experienced in representing both plaintiffs and defendants in a broad range of business and commercial disputes.
Halverson Northwest has particular expertise in the following areas:
- Contract disputes
- Corporate, LLC and partnership disputes and litigation
- Business and property valuation matters
- Shareholder derivative actions
- Real estate litigation (lease, disasters, condemnation, contamination, liens, boundary disputes and other property rights)
- Employment and labor disputes
- Insurance coverage and claim litigation
- Lender liability and debt collection litigation
- Judicial and non-judicial foreclosure proceedings, lien rights and enforcement actions
Our litigation attorneys have practiced in state and federal courts in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, California and District of Columbia. We are regularly involved in alternate dispute resolution processes, including mediations and commercial arbitrations. Our attorneys have also served as arbitrators and mediators in a variety of business and commercial disputes.