Business & Commercial Litigation
The Halverson Northwest commercial litigation attorneys are experienced in representing both plaintiffs and defendants in a broad range of business and commercial disputes.
Halverson Northwest has experience in the following areas:
- Contract disputes
- Shareholder, LLC member and partnership disputes and litigation
- Business and property valuation matters
- Shareholder derivative actions
- Real estate litigation (leases, condemnation, contamination, liens, encroachment, adverse possession and other property rights)
- Claims involving alleged breach of fiduciary duties
- Insurance coverage and claim litigation
- Lender liability and debt collection litigation
- Judicial and non-judicial foreclosure proceedings and lien rights enforcement actions
- UCC matters
- Product Liability matters
Our litigation attorneys have practiced in state and federal courts in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and California. We are regularly involved in alternate dispute resolution processes, including mediations and commercial arbitrations. Our attorneys have also served as arbitrators and mediators in a variety of business and commercial disputes.