Creditors’ Rights & Bankruptcy
Halverson Northwest is experienced in a wide variety of creditors’ rights matters, both in bankruptcy and non-bankruptcy situations. Our attorneys have advised both public and privately held corporations (including institutional lenders), partnerships, and individuals on matters related to bankruptcy, collection, foreclosure, loan workouts, business restructuring, and reorganization, and other debtor/creditor matters.
Halverson Northwest has provided representation in the following areas:
- Loan amendments, restructuring and workouts
- Both judicial and non-judicial foreclosures - from routine non-judicial residential foreclosures to complex commercial and construction formations.
- Prejudgment writs of attachment and garnishment
- Enforcement of personal and corporate guarantees
- General and custodial state court receiverships
- Business restructuring and liquidations
- Debt enforcement matters including prejudgment procedures, litigation and enforcement of judgments
- Representation of creditors, creditors’ committees, trustees, post-petition lenders, and debtors in all types of bankruptcy cases and related adversary proceedings.